Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh, Clap!

The French Hussy is being difficult.

So, I'm on my ninth repeat. All is going well. I drop a stitch: I'm obviously missing a stitch, oh, halfway down, becasue it switches from 5 "solid" stitches, then a drop, to 4 solid stitches. And now I'm off. And now I'm frustrated. So, I've put it down (so that I don't use it as a very expensive dog blanket) and now I'm contemplating other projects.

Right now, on the list:

Ultra Femme from SnBN and DIY
Ballet Wrap Top from Rebecca (in Katia Ingenua)
Socks (in Lorna's Laces)

I also have three baby hats I have to work in there, but those are quick and I can just work them in in an evening. Anyone know of any red chenille suitable for a baby hat?

Maybe the French Hussy and I will reunite later this evening. For now, let's let Excedrin Migraine do its work and I'm going to nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Sock it to me!

I have to finish the second sock of this pair, trying out a couple of other things. Then I am going to start a pair for Kevin.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I might do socks next just to have a portable project. Clapotis? NOT portable.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home