Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Speedy Mc Speedalot!

I've become a fairly fast knitter.

I guess this happened because I really kicked it up a notch to finish tempting in time for Saturday. I had started a Booga bag back in September, and maybe got as far as half a ball into it. I finished that ball, and did another half a ball last night, during MILLION DOLLAR BABY and an episode of CROSSING JORDAN. Speedy McSpeedalot. I should finish it tomorrow night, then off to my mom's to felt it, because we have a Whirlpool Duet, which doesn't felt. Meh. I know, I'm supposed to be working on the French Hussy, but I haven't started it, and I can't read a pattern in a theatre.
I promise, pictures of Tempting tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

boogas knit up SO quickly too. i had the bag part of mine done in about a day and a half. it was the i-cord that took forever, mostly because i loathe making it.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home