Friday, March 11, 2005

I am a bad blogger.

I need to be spanked with aluminum needles.

I haven't posted pictures. I'm sorry. I've just been OBSESSED with my clapotis!

I started it on Tuesday, after much cursing and stitchguide.com, as I had never done an ssk. I know. What a beginner she is! Anyway. I am now to the point where I'm going to drop stitches in about four rows. HOW EXCITING. Well. *I*'m excited, anyway.

I swear I'll get around to pictures this weekend. My next project, it has been decided, is To Dye For, out of that katia ingenua I was talking about a few days ago.

Next week-- craft party at Natalie's which will be great fun. If I work REALLY diligently, I might actually be done with clapotis by then.

:D

2 Comments:

Blogger monkeemaven said...

Yay for being excited! Dropping stitches is amazingly fun... I *need* to do Clapotis again.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I can't get over how fun Clapotis is. I dropped my first stitch on the week-end! Woohoo. I need to put it aside to finish Kyoto though.

Aaah I want to go to the craft party too!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home