Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tempting! FINI!

It's finished! I finished it JUST before my last scene in the show last night. It needs to have its ends woven in, but otherwise? FINI!

I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up two different ribbons-- one pale pink, one black organza. It calls for 2" ribbon, but I got one inch-- two wouldn't even fit in the eyelets. Past the eyelets, I only got two rows done-- ran out of yarn. So, I bound off and that was that. It fits!

I'll take pictures and add them to this post later.

Now, for Clapotis! I have stitch markers, I am READY!

1 Comments:

Blogger unravelme said...

Yay, it's finished!

Natalie told me that your Tempting seemed to stretch quite a bit. I'm rethinking my gauge. When I swatched, it looked like I needed to go up from US#8s to US#10s to get gauge, but now I'm thinking I should stick with US#8s or US#9s.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home