Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Man. Tempting. You're almost done.

Ah, Tempting. You and I are having our fun, aren't we? Your sleeves.. they're not as easy as one might think. I have to fix your holes, which is annoying, but hey, you're my first sweater: it's not going to be perfect.

4 more inches I have to knit, and you and I will be parted, for you to hang out in my dresser drawer with my other, storebought sweaters. I think you'll make them jealous. I still have to buy your ribbon-- I'm thinking dark pink satin? You'll be fabulous.

After you will be Clapotis. No, I'm not hurrying to finish you up to cheat on you with that French hussy. Really. I'm not. Don't you dare slip off that needle! I swear, I'm not rushing!

1 Comments:

Blogger unravelme said...

Haha! French hussy... love it!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home