Sunday, February 13, 2005

For my records, mostly.

I do not have much of a stash.

I have three balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, which goes to my sweater.
I have two balls of Noro Kuryeon, which goes with my Booga.
I have 3 random balls of sock yarn.
I have 2 balls of Lorna's Laces.
I have some leftover "fun fur" from my first project, a scarf.
I have some leftover Trendsetter Aura in Bubblegum from my fluffy pink scarf.
Aaand I have two balls of alpaca.

That's it! Not much of a stash, eh?

I have decided that these additions MUST be made to my knitting stuff, which is now housed in a lovely dresser repainted by Mark:

A swift
A ball winder
A needle roll (which I shall make myself)

But I now have an organized stash. I need to expand it!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Colleen said...

Nothing wrong with having a minimal stash, IMO. There'll always be yarn to buy when you need it.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home