Monday, January 03, 2005

This is the best news I've heard all week.

A friend of mine, whose friend is a tax accountant and actor, told him that everything you do for a 501(c)(3) charity is considered a donation, and is tax deductible.

This includes mileage, any costumes bought, etcetera.

This means the yarn I bought to make tempting for GILLIAN? TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

Yes. I get to WRITE OFF YARN.

I think I am the happiest knitter in the world right now.

I must also convince my director to allow me to knit on stage. This is imperative. Because I can deduct THAT yarn TOO! Bwahahahahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger unravelme said...

Awesome! Have you talked to the director yet?

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so cool!

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm...that last one was from me: Colleen, subwayknitter.typepad.com

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home