Thursday, January 27, 2005

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Let's see. According to iTunes, 2,889 songs for a total of 14.14 GB. I have a 20GB iPod, so it'll be full somewhat soon.


2. What was the last CD you bought?

I bought 3 at one time: The Postal Service's District Sleeps Alone Tonight, Pink Martini's Sympathique and The Arcade Fire's Funeral.


3. What was the last song you last listened to before reading this message?

"Exchange" from Massive Attack's Mezzanine

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Caramel, by Suzanne Vega
The Blower's Daughter, by Damien Rice
Cannonball, by Damien Rice
Vertigo, by U2
Waterloo Sunset, by The Kinks


5. To whom will you pass the stick, and why? (Thank you, Colleen for fixing the grammar on this question!)

Marla, because I like her.

Natalie, because I'm curious. I like her too. :)


BONUS QUESTION (as added by Colleen) 6. What is one song or album that you should listen to more often, or an album that you don't have and you should?

I don't own Joshua Tree. Isn't that insane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home